Brittney is our service specialist! She is sweet and bubbly and there’s never a dull moment with her. She loves to make others happy. If you’re sad, she will make sure to cheer you up. Thank you for all you do, Brittney!
- How long have you been with Makina Benefits?
Just celebrated a year on September 23rd, even though it doesn’t seem like that long.
- What’s your favorite thing about working for Makina Benefits?
The people I work with, the customers I get to talk to every day. It’s so nice meeting different people every day.
- How do you define success?
To conquer your dreams and make it your purpose.
- What is your favorite way to spend your free time?
Hanging out with my boys and my boyfriend.
- If you won the lottery, what’s the first thing you would do?
Buy my dad a house.
- What’s your favorite activity(indoor or outdoor)?
- If you could meet anyone, alive or dead, who would it be?
- What three traits define you?
Bubbly, loud and hyper.
- Ten years ago, what did you think you would be doing now?
Ten years ago, I didn’t think I would make it this far. I was getting into trouble. I’m very proud of the woman I’ve become.
- If you didn’t work with Makina, what would you see yourself doing?
I have a medical assistant degree, so I would be doing that.
- Tell me a random fact about yourself.
I’m a Colorado Native.
- What do you consider your greatest accomplishment?
Completing medical school.
- If you could only drink ONE beer for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Breckenridge Brewery Strawberry Sky.
- If you could only eat ONE thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Mac & Cheese.
- If you wrote a book about yourself, what would the title be and why?
Young, Wild & Not So Free.
- You’re stranded on a desert island. What three things would you choose to have with you?
Nala(my dog – she’s a good hunter), a first-aid kit and a hammock to sleep in.
- What are your top three favorite memories in your whole life?
When I was a baby, maybe not even 1, I had Beauty and the Beast stickers on my wall. I remember I used to pick them off the wall and my parents used to get mad and tell me “no”. My mom and dad finally got tired of telling me no, so one day my dad took one of the stickers and placed it on my cheek while I was standing in my crib crying. He made me stay there with it for 10 minutes just crying, lol fun times. Then when I was younger on the weekends, I used to go to my grandma’s house and spend the night. She used to brush my hair, put it in pigtails and call me Scary Spice, like from the Spice Girls. We used to go to 7 Eleven and get donuts early Sunday morning together. I can still remember the smell of her White Diamond perfume. I remember when Harry Potter first came out and Barnes & Noble had a big release party. My mother, sisters, brother and I went. I dressed up like Harry Potter and we got our book signed by JK Rowling. I ate so many cupcakes. My sister and I were so close that day.
- You can only listen to one music genre for the rest of your life. What do you choose?
Rock. I grew up on it and can relate to it more.
- When are you the happiest?
When I’m with the people I love.
- What would people never guess that you do in your role at work?